Above is a summary of my 2012 quilts, many of which can still be found for sale in my shop
2012 has been a big year for me, finally taking the plunge to start Dimple Stitch was a big decision to make and so far I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. I can’t thank everybody enough for the support I’ve been given over the last few months, it has meant the world to me. I cannot wait for what 2013 will bring and have a few New Years Resolutions which I hope will help make this year an even better one…..
1) Blog more regularly – I’ve realised that my blog posts have got fewer and farther between, so I’m aiming to get back on track and become a ‘real’ blogger with posts at least a couple of times a week!
2) Create a little photography set-up and redo all my photographs – They aren’t quite the style I’d like them to be, and I would like them all to have the same backdrop to make the shop look more cohesive and professional.
3) Sell in more places – I plan to sell in more outlets, and hopefully do some craft shows as well, booking into Christmas craft shows well in advance as I was sad to miss out this year.
4) Generally be more organised and structured – I need to plan better the ordering of my supplies (so I don’t spend days waiting for the postman!) and generally try to get into more of a weekly routine with set times for sewing/blogging/listing/marketing etc.
5) More adventurous designs – I’d like to use more applique in my quilts, and also have a go at fabric design and printing, among other things. I have so many ideas floating around my head I just need to start putting them into action!
On that note I need to go spruce myself up ready to see in the New Year with good friends.
Wishing you all a fantastic New Years Eve whatever it is you get up-to. Here’s a lovely little song (by my favourite girl-crush Zooey Deschanel) to get you in the mood…
See you on the flipside!